Sunday, February 22, 2015

February fun in the sun!


Mojito's at Esther's #6 at the Spice Market on Grand Anse Beach
February was full of celebration of friendships as this Aquarius girl extended her birth day to a birth week (month?)!  Chris was away teaching with ASA (American Sailing Association) for most of the month which allowed me a lot of "girl's just wanna have fun" time.
 
I soaked up as much time as I could with soul mate and friend, Kathy Reager. She is making changes that involve selling her boat and traveling on land. I will really miss our time together. Your smile and laughter will remain in my heart until we meet again! Hugs!
 
Thanks everyone for making it a fun month, you know who you are!
 
For our friends, family and blog followers, February is a lovely time of year here in Grenada. Where were you? Cheers!



Tanya baked cupcakes for the poker players.









Cheers! Kathy!

A day at the spa: it's nice feeling glamorous, even if only for one day.




On my birthday, a day at the pool!

Prickly Bay



 
Celebrate good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sailing Blogs